1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by SCSM.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
3. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
4. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
5. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment excluding postage and packaging within 10 working days.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
9. Products returned to SCSM must be returned by recorded delivery.
10. Products posted will be sent recorded delivery where a signature is required.
11. Returning larger items must be sent with proof of postage